–Matrix, Avatar and the VR delivery of the promise from the Serpent
–You are always blue pilling your red pills
–Assessing my Podcasts: the good, the bad and the ugly
–Simple message and short cycle
–Building the cycle of essential spiritual talking points
–Portuguese version of the project
Matrix, Avatar and the VR delivery of the promise from the Serpent
We have the trailer for the new Matrix movie.
A full series of new movies is coming for this franchise, as well as a new series from the Avatar franchise will come too. There will be tons of marketing and pushing in the mainstream, so the cattle will be told what to think about for months and years, as always.
In my turn, I am getting less and less interested in alerting the people about this cultural things, as I am so easily bored and unconnected at the same time. It feels like I am already living in a parallel dimension. And isn’t that just the case, actually? Isn’t this the deep meaning of the words about “connecting things in Earth” as Jesus told Peter, and the words about the spiritual man that “judges everything and is not judged by anything”?
Whatever the case may be, I have some reasons to keep performing the Ezekiel 33 job of blowing the trumpet. And being so the case, lets just drop it here: the conquests of technology as well as those of magic are fruits of the pursuit of knowledge for the sake of Power, and that is the betrayal of Love and will always end in disaster, destruction and death. You can be blessed by the works of God forcing the system to serve you as a loved creature, but the moment you seek for a deal with this world, you are doomed. Repent is always possible, but at some personal cost in humiliation and in dealing with some of the consequences of your doings. Obedience is always sweet as penance is bitter.
Older people, around their 40’s or older, will feel the hype but maybe will lose the whole point with this cultural wave: virtual reality will be a big thing. As the tech is being built, being that high speed connections with the 5G tech, or advanced computing capabilities with the quantum computing, or even the next level artificial intelligence ahead, culture will deploy the social awareness of the scheme “problem-solution” in parallel drives. In one hand you will have consciousness of global problems like poverty, inequality, world hunger, wars, diseases and man made climate change, and in the other hand you will have the revelation of disruptive possibilities. I can easily imagine an AI singularity entity declaring to have the solution to all problems of the world: humans must live in a perfect VR experience as the simple maintenance of their bodies can be done with little to no impact in nature, since their dream lives will be lived in a digital world without causing any damages.
This is happening already with videogames and pornography. And it makes lots of sense that this things works so well. The new generations are learning that a satisfying life in the real world is more and more hard to have, and it is getting always more expensive, at the same time as lots of instant gratification are possible with easier and cheaper experiences in the digital world.
When the full new experience with the new tech arrives –and that could be in 5, 10 or 20 years from now–, the full herd will be ready to get online after years of cultural indoctrination.
To stay out of the simulation will look not only as a bizarre choice, masochist even, but as a dangerous choice since peace, prosperity and clean environment will depend on Humanity voluntarily accepting the digital VR new life.
The coup de grace will be the new medical technological achievements of solving all major health problems and delivering the final promise of immortality. If somehow the human conscience can be kept alive inside the VR experience independently of the maintenance of the life of a particular physical body, then finally the final solution for the curse of Genesis 3 will arrive: you will be like gods, and will live forever.
Of course it is a trap, as after entering Walhalla the false gods will face their Twilight in fire.
You are always blue pilling your red pills
Regarding the Matrix franchise in particular, I would like to share this piece I wrote seven months ago:
“The Matrix is a Gnostic and initiation tale.
The offer of the blue and red pills of Morpheus represents a fallacy, a “tertium non datur” (excluded third), which forces Neo (the neophyte, the one being initiated into the mysteries) and obviously together with him the entire audience that is watching the film, to believe that the only true belief is that everyday reality is a prison and that the only way out is the illumination of true knowledge.
But there is no realm of true knowledge, there is only a new belief in place of the old one. The sense of cognitive domain is an illusion that is the result of human pride.
The initiation process consists in destroying the previous principle of order and then building a new one in its place (“ordo ab chao”, order out of chaos, or the “solve et coagula” of the Satanists). The human being does not have the power to dominate the truth, he only has the power to believe in it. But if he doesn’t know this, he can be tricked by the Gnostic initiation into acquiring Enlightenment, Gnosis.
But if the nature of reality can be questioned on one level, it can be questioned on any level. There is no secure dimension because there is no transcendence of the ability to believe. In other words, the “believe what you want” represented by the blue pill is always the final answer. You only rebel at one level to conform to another. Take the red in one dimension to wake up and take the blue in another.
Alternatives of some other fiction: in Total Recall the character’s solution is more coherent with human nature: he spits out the red pill and assumes his own belief. Another example, for those who know, is the same choice made by the prostitute at the end of the first season of the Westworld series: unlike Dolores who rebels against the system and becomes more machine, thinking she has become more human, she freely chooses to take over the narrative that had originally been imposed on her, becoming more human despite appearing to become more machine. The knowledge was the same, but the choice was totally different: one became proud, the other became humble.
In short, there is no realm of knowledge, there is only realm of choice.”
So, from the human point of view, our top experience is never the experience of power or knowledge, as we generally are fooled to think, but our experience of freedom of belief. The real pill is the blue one, reaching the truth of our freedom against the illusions of power and knowledge. All red pills are blued in the end, as all questioning ends in believing in some sort of answer that we accept. The pure red pill experience would be highly entropic, nihilist and destructive, as life is incompatible with chaos. Life requires order, or at least an appearance of order, and that is why normalization always will follow revolution, as the blue pills will always follow the red pills.
Assessing my Podcasts: the good, the bad and the ugly
Landing back in my ordinary business of the day, I need to assess my Podcasts.
The good thing with them was my healthier routine of waking up earlier, preparing the shows for the day since the morning, and having the good feeling that I was doing something better then sinking inside my couch.
The bad part was not being happy enough with my process, having that feeling that it was not a god job done in the end. I was waiting for a reaction that never came, as probably never really could, of someone telling me that I was doing good, and that could not happen in my view since I was not providing value in my content that I would really enjoy myself in the first place.
The ugly part was the backlash for dealing with “Christian” matters. Religion bring the worst of the worst in the world, always, and from both sides: religious people pissed off with lack of doctrine alignment, and anti-religious people making annoying arguments against the usual religious punch bag. I just don’t have nothing to do with this mess, nor do I want to have nothing with this mess.
So, in short: I liked having a new routine and being productive, I have discomforts with the quality of the content produced, and I really disliked being framed as a more or less religious person.
That means that I probably should get back to some sort of production routine, fixing the issues of quality and framing of the work.
Simple message and short cycle
Looking back to my experiences, I always find more pleasure in keeping things simple.
I believe both the quality issues and the religion problem can be dealt with some good pressure in doing a simpler work in shorter cycles.
Of course I have personal satisfaction in reading hundreds of biblical passages that reinforces my spiritual life. Also, I like to meditate and do some philosophical exploration on spiritual issues. But I can’t say that all that is good for the general public, and much less that is necessary.
The message of salvation by faith in the love of God must be a simple one.
Instead of getting people through long cycles of full detailed explanations on lots of things, I could just talk about the most important points of spiritual life, and I could do it in short cycles in such a way that after not a long period of time I restart the full experience, reinforcing the main points instead of dispersing the attention of the public.
Vlogging could be done in the same easy fashion.
Building the cycle of essential spiritual talking points
I made this 20 topics schedule below that could be revisited again and again in short cycles, reinforcing the main message by repetition and deepening.
1 . The Rheingold Protocol: triumph of Love over Power.
2. The spiritual chess in the System of the Beast.
3. The Blue Pill against Gnosis.
4. Praise and Passion against the Right and Left Hands.
5. Perfect Faith: the Slave, the Mercenary and the Son.
6. Humility: the key, the three sides, and the two consequences.
7. The secret of the Lord is for those who live in His Presence. He makes His covenant known to them.
8. Do not awaken or stir up the love until it wants to arise!
9. Let not the wise boast in his wisdom, not the mighty boast in his might, nor the rich in his riches. But let one who boasts boast in this: that he understands and knows Me. For I am the Lord who exercises love, justice and righteousness on earth. In this things I delight!
10. He has told you, o man, what is good, what the Lord is seeking from you: Only to practice justice, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
11. When the ignorant, who do not have the knowledge of the Law of Love, do by nature the things of the Law of Love, they are the Law to themselves even though they don’t have the knowledge of the Law of Love. They show that the work of the Law of Love is written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness and their thoughts switching between accusing or defending them.
12. God has shut up all in disobedience, so that He might show mercy to all. O the depth of the riches, of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and how incomprehensible His ways! For from Him, through Him and to Him are all things.
13. The psychic man does not accept the things of the Holy Spirit, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. But the one who is spiritual discerns all things, and he himself is discerned by no one.
14. Everything is permitted to me, but not everything is helpful. Everything is permitted for me, but I will not be enslaved by anything.
15. The time is short. Those who have wives should be as though they had none; and those who weep, as though not weeping; and those who rejoice, as though not rejoicing; and those who buy, as though not possessing; and those who use the world, as though not using it. For the present form of this world is passing away. I want you to be free from cares. I say this for your own benefit, not to put restraint on you, but to promote proper and constant life with the Lord without distraction.
16. My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.
17. Let the eyes of your hearts may be enlightened, so that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what is the richness of His glorious inheritance.
18. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of the realities not seen. By faith we understand that the worlds are created by the word of God, so that what is seen did not come from anything visible.
19. Speak and act as those who will be judged according to the Law of Freedom. For judgement is merciless to the one who does not show mercy. Mercy disdains the judgment.
20. This is Love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us first.
Portuguese version of the project
Withdrawing from my previous three podcasts, I could redeploy in the same time schedule with both English and Portuguese versions. I still think that the English version has the greatest potential, but I can’t really ignore my possibilities in using Portuguese.
Actually, I could do some testing in the next days using the help of a close friend that maybe found some fun doing this with me. I can’t make promises in this field, but I can try.